1. Download PC Odin from here
2. Download Chainfire’s root kernel from here and unzip it.
3. Switch off phone.
4. Open PC Odin and click PDA and link the file downloaded.
5. Put phone in download mode.(Vol. down+Home+Power)
6. Press Volume up for continue.
7. Connect it to PC.
8. You’ll see device added to Odin.
9. Click Start.
10. Wait till it shows pass.
11. Device is rooted and kernel has been changed.
Step 2: Installing CM10
1. Download nightly build of CM10 from here and Gapps from here.
2. Press Volume Up + Home + Power and it will reboot into recovery mode.
3. Goto Advanced->Reboot into Recovery
4. Install zip from SD(or wherever you’ve placed)
5. Install first CM10 zip and then gapps zip files.
6. Wipe data/factory reset.
And you finally have CM10 on your SGN N7000. Dont worry the startup screen will show CM9 as its has not been updated yet. If you have any issues or face any problems do leave a comment and will reply back.
Warning: We not responsible for any damage to your phone, do it on your own risk. You might void your warranty.