This script requires you to write your message in Gmail first and save it as a draft. Once that’s done, you can import your drafts into the script and schedule a date and time you would like the email to go out.
Follow this steps:
- Create a duplicate of the script here.
- Under “Gmail Scheduler” click “Step 1: Authorize”. Select the account you wish to authorize, and log in if necessary.
- Under “Gmail Scheduler” click “Step 2: Fetch messages”. This will pull in everything in your Drafts folder having senders email tagged.
- Double-click the “Scheduled Time” cell next to the email you want to send. You can choose a date there or manually enter the date and time in the following format: m/dd/yyyy h:mm:ss.
- When you’ve chosen all the correct date and times for your emails, select “Schedule Messages” under “Gmail Scheduler.”
- Once email is send the status will changed to Delivered
Thanks to How to Schedule your Email Messages in Gmail with a Google Sheet to show to do it.